Updated pricing and availability will be posted by this evening (10/21/20)!
Note that all shrubs and trees are 15% off list prices- the discount will be calculated when you check out.
We have limited numbers the perennials, bulbs and some shrubs and trees - come with a wishlist in case we run out of one of your desired items! We've organized the list by category (e.g. houseplants, succulents, perennials, etc.), and then alphabetized within each category by scientific name. You can always do a search by scientific, common or variety name by
All seasonal decor (Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas) is now 30% off list prices.
All remaining decor, garden art and indoor and outdoor pottery is 20% off list prices.
Our soil amendments for the fall include Organic Outdoor Mix, Organic Raised Bed & Potting Mix, Compost, Hardwood Mulch, Permatil, and VoleBloc.
Want a sneak peak at what's in store for you? View our photo album or visit us on Facebook and Instagram for more regular photo updates.
We will be operating at limited capacity; only 40 customers may enter the retail floor at a time (this hasn't been a problem during the fall as we aren't as busy as during our regular spring/summer season). All customers must wear a mask and sanitize hands upon entry (as do our staff). We have markers where folks should stand while in line to check out. We sanitize shopping carts in between uses, and we maintain strict bathroom cleanliness protocol. We care very much for the safety of our staff and loyal customers!
Due to COVID-related funding constraints, there will be limited staff available to assist you while shopping. We will have our usual informative signs labeling crops with pricing and growing information, but we recommend doing some research and planning in advance in case you aren't able to have any one-on-one time with a staff member. We also have wi-fi available if you need to research a plant while shopping.
PAINTERS COVID SAFETY PROTOCOL
• Children must be monitored by parents to ensure compliance with protocol
• All visitors must wear masks (as do all staff)
• Customers must sanitize hands before entry (staff also sanitize/wash hands regularly)
• All customers & staff must practice social distancing; maintain 6' distance from others whenever possible
(Staff may have to make exceptions when loading items requiring two people or when behind the checkout counter.)
• When in line(s), stand on stenciled place-holders
• Avoid touching plants or items that you don't plan to buy
• Avoid touching face, cough or sneeze into shoulder
• Organize shopping carts so they can be tallied with all items easily visible
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING!