Click below to view updated availability and pricing for our fall sale!
Click here to open a PDF of our Availability and Price List on your internet browser (updated 9.25.20)
We've organized the list by category (e.g. houseplants, succulents, perennials, etc.), and then alphabetized within each category by scientific name. You can always do a search by scientific, common or variety name by clicking "command + f" (Macs) or "control + f" (PCs) on your keyboard if you don't want to scroll the entire list. Please understand that we cannot guarantee the items on this list - plants are delicate living things, and sometimes we have crop failures or plants that need some extra TLC!
We will also be offering spring blooming bulbs, including some for rock gardens and many with deer resistance.
Our soil amendments for the fall include Organic Outdoor Mix, Organic Raised Bed & Potting Mix, Compost, Hardwood Mulch, Permatil, and VoleBloc.
Want a sneak peak at what's in store for you? View our latest photo album!
We will be operating at limited capacity; only 40 customers may enter the retail floor at a time. All customers must wear a mask and sanitize hands upon entry (as do our staff). We have markers where folks should stand while in line to check out. We sanitize shopping carts in between uses, and we maintain strict bathroom cleanliness protocol. We care very much for the safety of our staff and loyal customers!
Due to COVID-related funding constraints, there will be limited staff available to assist you while shopping. We will have our usual informative signs labeling crops with pricing and growing information as well as a map of the retail floor to help direct you, but we recommend doing some research and planning in advance in case you aren't able to have any one-on-one time with a staff member. We also have wi-fi available if you need to research a plant while shopping.
PAINTERS COVID SAFETY PROTOCOL
• Children must be monitored by parents to ensure compliance with protocol
• All visitors must wear masks (as do all staff)
• Customers must sanitize hands before entry (staff also sanitize/wash hands regularly)
• All customers & staff must practice social distancing; maintain 6' distance from others whenever possible
(Staff may have to make exceptions when loading items requiring two people or when behind the checkout counter.)
• When in line(s), stand on stenciled place-holders
• Avoid touching plants or items that you don't plan to buy
• Avoid touching face, cough or sneeze into shoulder
• Organize shopping carts so they can be tallied with all items easily visible
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING!