Sorry you missed us! We are now closed for the winter, but hope you will join us this spring when we reopen in March for our main retail season! Stay tuned here, sign up for our newsletters, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for photos of our lovely plants, growing tips, and a peak behind-the-scenes as we work hard to prepare for our 2021 season. Fingers crossed for a safer, easier year for us all in 2021!
When open, we operate at limited capacity; only 40 customers may enter the retail floor at a time (including all outdoor areas and greenhouses). All customers must wear a mask and sanitize hands upon entry (as do our staff). We have markers where folks should stand while in line to check out. We sanitize shopping carts in between uses, and we maintain strict bathroom cleanliness protocol. We care very much for the safety of our staff and loyal customers!
Due to COVID limitations, there may be less staff available to assist you while shopping. We have our usual informative signs labeling crops with pricing and growing information, but we recommend doing some research and planning in advance in case you aren't able to have any one-on-one time with a staff member. We also have wi-fi available if you need to research a plant while shopping.
PAINTERS COVID SAFETY PROTOCOL
• Children must be monitored by parents to ensure compliance with protocol
• All visitors must wear masks (as do all staff)
• Customers must sanitize hands before entry (staff also sanitize/wash hands regularly)
• All customers & staff must practice social distancing; maintain 6' distance from others whenever possible
(Staff may have to make exceptions when loading items requiring two people or when behind the checkout counter.)
• When in line(s), stand on stenciled place-holders
• Avoid touching plants or items that you don't plan to buy
• Avoid touching face, cough or sneeze into shoulder
• Organize shopping carts so they can be tallied with all items easily visible