We are currently closed for the summer.
When open, we are operating with limited capacity; only 40 customers may enter the retail floor at a time. Someone will be at the entrance to the retail floor to ensure each customer's hands are sanitized and everyone is wearing a mask - at that time they will give a brief summary of our protocol. We will have markers where folks should stand while in line to check out. We will sanitize shopping carts in between uses, and we will have strict bathroom cleanliness protocol. We care very much for the safety of our staff and loyal customers!
Due to COVID-related funding constraints, there will be limited staff available to assist you while shopping. We will have our usual informative signs labeling crops with pricing and growing information as well as a map of the retail floor to help direct you, but we recommend doing some research and planning in advance in case you aren't able to have any one-on-one time with a staff member. We also have wi-fi available if you need to research a plant while shopping.
PAINTERS SAFETY PROTOCOL:
• Please, no children under age 12 (babies & toddlers in strollers are OK!)
• All customers & staff must wear masks
• Customers must sanitize hands before entry (staff also sanitize/wash hands regularly)
• All customers & staff must practice social distancing; maintain 6' distance from others whenever possible
(Staff may have to make exceptions when loading items requiring two people or when behind the checkout counter.)
• When in line(s), stand on stenciled place-holders
• Avoid touching plants or items that you don't plan to buy
• Avoid touching face, cough or sneeze into shoulder
• Organize shopping carts so they can be tallied with all items easily visible